domingo, 2 de maio de 2010

TEGAN E SARA - THE CON


I listened inyes, I'm guilty of this you should know this

I broke down and wrote you back before you had a chance to

Forget forgottenI am moving past this giving notice

I have to go

Yes I know the feeling, know you're leaving

Calm down, I'm calling you to sayI'm capsized, staring on the edge of safe

Calm down, I'm calling back to sayI 'm home now

I'm coming around, I'm coming around

Nobody like to but I really like to crynobody likes me

Maybe if I cry

Spelled out your name lists the reasons

Pain of heartDon't call me backI imagine you when

I was distant

Non-insistentI follow suit and layed out on my backImagine that

A million hours left to think of you and think of that

Calm down, I'm calling you to sayI'm capsized, staring on the edge of safe

Calm down, I'm calling back to sayI'm home nowI'm coming around, I'm coming around

Nobody like to but I really like to cryNobody likes meMaybe if I cryEncircle me, I need to be, taken down

Nobody like to but I really like to cry

Nobody likes me

Maybe if I cry

Nobody

Encircle me, I need to be, taken down


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário