terça-feira, 12 de outubro de 2010

Vida Fodona #223: Já acordou?


E o Vida Fodona de hoje é dedicado aos sonhos.

Me acompanhe.


M83 – “Highway of Endless Dreams”

Of Montreal – “I Was a Landscape In Your Dream”

Radiohead – “Nice Dream”

R.E.M. – “I Don’t Sleep, I Dream”

Elliot Smith – “A Distorted Reality Is Now A Necessity To Be Free”

Big Star – “Nightime”

João Gilberto & Stan Getz – “Vivo Sonhando”

Belle & Sebastian – “I Could Be Dreaming”

Shout Out Louds – “You Are Dreaming”

Bob Dylan – “Bob Dylan’s Dream”

Lou Redd & John Cale – “Dream”

Kevin Shields – “Are You Awake?”

Franz Ferdinand – “Lucid Dreams”

Fabio – “Lindo Sonho Delirante”

Apples in Stereo – “Dream About the Future”

Crowded House – “Don’t Dream is Over”

Pixies – “Where’s My Mind?”


Vida Fodona #223 [64:47m]: Hide Player Play in Popup Download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário